The Technician performs various operational and labor duties both in the field and at the shop. Technicians will be responding to calls with blood, feces, vomit, unattended death, vehicle decontaminations, hoarding, gross filth, and other environmental hazardous contaminates.
• Respond to all types of emergency response incidents 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week as required when on call.
• Respond to a dispatched job within one hour of receiving a call.
• Prepare and submit field work orders as required.
• Perform field operations as directed by your supervisor.
• Maintain a safe and secure worksite. Follow all safety protocols.
• Operate trucks, equipment and machinery safely and efficiently.
• Ensure that all equipment used is restocked or replaced after use.
• Prepare waste for shipment and delivery. Manage manifests and shipping paperwork.
• Drive company vehicles as required and as authorized.
• Maintain and contribute to a high level of morale.
• Perform simple maintenance and cleaning of response vehicles.
• Work as directed on special projects as required.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Extensive background check done.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screening and random quarterly drug screening during employment.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Must be able to pass respiratory physical.
• Perform duties while wearing full PPE (personal protective equipment) to include full face respirators and fully encapsulating, semi-impermeable suits, which require endurance at high temperatures.
• Must be experienced with tools/machinery and restoration.
• Must be compassionate and customer service oriented.
• Company will provide you with all training that is necessary. This includes all pertinent biohazard safety courses.
• Trainings will only be conducted once a commitment to service contract has been signed. If unable to sign contract, all trainings must be paid by employee.
• Applicants with 40 Hour HAZWOPER and other Environmental Certifications encouraged to apply.
As Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for all Accounting functions of the organization; including A/R, A/P, G/L, Payroll, Cash Management, Fixed Asset Reporting.
The Accounting Clerk must be detail oriented, strong analytical skills, forward thinker, proactive, high integrity, self-motivated, self-starter. Intermediate experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Quickbooks Pro are an absolute must. Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment. Must have a high level of tact and confidentiality that is essential to deal with sensitive information. The Accounting Clerk will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of and accountability for his/her work product. Excellent verbal, written communication including grammar and interpersonal skills. Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to interface effectively with associates and managers at all levels and must have a professional demeanor and be able to stay calm under pressure.
Accounts Payable Duties
• Manage, sort and enter all accounts payable invoices into project tracking software.
• Compile and sort invoices and issue checks, prepare payments for signatures,
• Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
• Check, verify and process invoices.
• Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
• Maintain vendor files and preparation of vendor applications.
• Maintain and process all monthly corporate card statements (entry, receipts and closing of statements).
• Daily upkeep of all invoices, bills, receipts, all being applied to current jobs.
• Collect appropriate W-9’s and oversee year end 1099 issuance.
• Accounts Receivable – Invoicing multiple clients, managing and tracking payment history.
• Ensures timely and accurate posting of all revenues into general ledger.
• Prepare and submit accounts receivable invoices and monitor collections by creating and sending out monthly account statements to all customer accounts and weekly collection calls.
• Processing payments received and providing weekly reports of all deposits to management.
• Review, approve and scan all Received 1099’s at year end.
Financial Reporting & Reconciliations
• Reconcile bank and credit card accounts for multiple accounts daily, weekly and monthly
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for multiple entities
• Provides timely and accurate accounting/financial reporting, analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Weekly reporting of P&L, BS, AR and AP as well as monthly customer billings to executive team.
• Oversee monthly accounting close and provide details on any discrepancies to executive team.
• Act as liaison with key vendors including, tax CPA, banking, insurance, payroll, and other entities.
• Full responsibility for general ledger management including chart of accounts, balance sheet accounts.
• Manage cash balances and provide periodic cash flow forecasts.
• Create and implement strategies and initiatives designed to maximize cash flow and minimize costs.
• Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll.
• Prepare year-end packages and interaction with external CPA in filing taxes.
• Creates journal entries with supporting documentation.
• Point of contact for day to day accounting questions
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks
• HR department- Input Current/new employee information into system
• Run reports against jobs so management can track jobs accurately and in a timely manner.
• Answer & direct phone calls for appropriate individuals.
• Respond to Emails about accounting, invoices, current jobs etc.
• Maintains and organizes bulletin boards, break rooms, files, office supplies ordering and distribution, and front office area.
• Filing of Form 2290 – Heavy Highway Use Tax
• IFTA reporting
• Processing Prevailing Wage Reports using LCPTracker or paper reports to entities.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred or 3+ years in similar field.
• Bookkeeping experience.
• Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft office technologies (excel a must, outlook, word etc.) is required.
• Working knowledge of and experience in the application of GAAP.
• Strong background in cash and expense management, billing, and payroll is required.
• Experience with AIA Billing & Certified Payroll.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Solid communication written and verbal, interpersonal and leadership skills as well as excellent customer service and telephone skills.
• Must have ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, competently handling demanding deadlines independently and cooperative with coworkers
• This is a demanding job with a lot of small items that need to be done regularly. So this position requires you to be organized, plan events to be completed weekly, monthly, quarterly, & yearly.