Accounts Payable Duties
• Manage, sort and enter all accounts payable invoices into project tracking software.
• Compile and sort invoices and issue checks, prepare payments for signatures,
• Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
• Check, verify and process invoices.
• Analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices.
• Maintain vendor files and preparation of vendor applications.
• Maintain and process all monthly corporate card statements (entry, receipts and closing of statements).
• Daily upkeep of all invoices, bills, receipts, all being applied to current jobs.
• Collect appropriate W-9’s and oversee year end 1099 issuance.
• Accounts Receivable – Invoicing multiple clients, managing and tracking payment history.
• Ensures timely and accurate posting of all revenues into general ledger.
• Prepare and submit accounts receivable invoices and monitor collections by creating and sending out monthly account statements to all customer accounts and weekly collection calls.
• Processing payments received and providing weekly reports of all deposits to management.
• Review, approve and scan all Received 1099’s at year end.
Financial Reporting & Reconciliations
• Reconcile bank and credit card accounts for multiple accounts daily, weekly and monthly
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for multiple entities
• Provides timely and accurate accounting/financial reporting, analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Weekly reporting of P&L, BS, AR and AP as well as monthly customer billings to executive team.
• Oversee monthly accounting close and provide details on any discrepancies to executive team.
• Act as liaison with key vendors including, tax CPA, banking, insurance, payroll, and other entities.
• Full responsibility for general ledger management including chart of accounts, balance sheet accounts.
• Manage cash balances and provide periodic cash flow forecasts.
• Create and implement strategies and initiatives designed to maximize cash flow and minimize costs.
• Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll.
• Prepare year-end packages and interaction with external CPA in filing taxes.
• Creates journal entries with supporting documentation.
• Point of contact for day to day accounting questions
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks
• HR department- Input Current/new employee information into system
• Run reports against jobs so management can track jobs accurately and in a timely manner.
• Answer & direct phone calls for appropriate individuals.
• Respond to Emails about accounting, invoices, current jobs etc.
• Maintains and organizes bulletin boards, break rooms, files, office supplies ordering and distribution, and front office area.
• Filing of Form 2290 – Heavy Highway Use Tax
• IFTA reporting
• Processing Prevailing Wage Reports using LCPTracker or paper reports to entities.